FILM & TV FINANCE ASSOCIATE - 2-5PQE
Our client, a leading player in the media and entertainment space globally, are looking to add a mid-level Film & TV Finance Associate to their market leading team.
Joining one of the leading names in the market, you will assist in advising on the creation, exploitation and development of content via TV, stage, digital media and cinemas. You will work with international TV producers, US studios and leading on-demand video platforms, advising in respect of the funding and licensing of a range of formats including sports rights.
- Assisting with film and TV production and financing transactions from development through to production and distribution;
- Advising producers through the process of media financing including structuring multi-party financing and co-productions;
- Advising clients on rights management;
- Developing broadband channels for rights owners, arts organisations and independent producers;
- Advising on exploitation of content via TV, internet, mobile, stage and cinema.
This is a rare opportunity to transition from a background in project finance or a more generalist finance background into a media finance specialist, providing both finance and strategic commercial advice across a range of media transactions.
You will have gained at least two-years post-qualification finance experience at a leading London law firm and have a genuine hunger and desire to develop a long-term career in the media space. You will ideally have experience of project finance or media finance transactions, although this is not essential. You will have a genuine interest in business development and be looking for a role that will provide a platform for that allows you to work with both institutional clients and develop your own client base.
Apply for FILM & TV FINANCE ASSOCIATE - 2-5PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly