Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Residential Conveyancer, 3+ PQE
Up to £45,000 + Benefits + Flexibility
A reputable firm in Twickenham is looking to hire a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or licensed Conveyancer for a full-time, permanent position.
This firm has a brilliant reputation in the local area and in the outskirts of London and strongly invests into its employees via training and development. Described as one of the friendliest firms in the area, they have a high quality of work and well-developed and established clients. This opportunity will suit someone who is currently looking for someone to join a firm which puts it employees first. What you will find here is challenging yet rewarding work whilst being in a warm and welcoming environment.
The pandemic has created a large increase in enquiries, and they are looking to strengthen and develop their employment team, property team and litigation as well. This Residential Conveyancing Solicitor position is one which has previously been covered by a Consultant but now requires a permanent member of staff to join the team.
The Residential Conveyancer will handle a diverse caseload of matters from initial instruction through to conclusion. The caseload involves:
- Freehold and leasehold.
- Conveyancing sales and purchase.
- Mortgages and re-mortgages.
- Transfers of equity
- Equity release
- Help to buy ISA schemes as well as much more.
The successful candidate will be a Residential Property Solicitor OR Licensed Conveyancer OR Chartered Legal Executive who demonstrates:
- 3+ years’ PQE.
- Confident on managing a complex caseload.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues, clients and mortgage lenders/estate agents.
- Knowledge and ability in a range of property matters.
What is On Offer?
The firm has a high retention rate and benefits from employees who stay for a long time. This role will suit someone looking to build and develop in a long-term position. The Conveyancer will be offered:
- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Additional benefits include pension, holiday, and company bonuses.
- Long term career opportunity and development.
- Existing caseload of work.
- Friendly yet professional feel.
If you would like to be considered or find out more about this Residential Property Solicitor role, please apply today.