A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, personable and self-starting paralegal to play a key role in our expanding health and social care practice based in Central London.
Our nationally renowned, specialist team is seeking a paralegal who can hit the ground running. Whilst experience in a law firm is desirable it is not essential and we are keen to meet motivated people who put our clients at the heart of everything that they do.
Our new paralegal will offer all fee earners whatever support is required to enable effective and efficient legal and operational advice to providers of health and social care services.
The successful candidate will bring strong interest in the legal sector and a desire to learn how to implement their legal studies and wider experience within a specialist practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hearing preparation, including disclosure, bundles and witness statements
- Carry out legal research and case analysis using a variety of online and reference sources
- Draft and proof-read legal documents and prepare written reports as requested
- Methodically analyse and summarise complex issues; finding solutions and communicating them effectively
- Provide support to fee-earners on cases though investigations, drafting, research and analysis
- Assist fee-earners with researching, updating, editing and publishing books and articles as requested
- Assist with the preparation of client training / marketing events
- Attend client meetings, alongside other fee-earners and produce attendance notes as requested
- Proactive team player and supportive colleague who takes a positive approach to work
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Confident in working autonomously/independently to meet ever-changing deadlines
- Well organised
- Adaptable and open to change
- Possesses a highly proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to accurately follow procedures and instructions
This is a great opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic and skilled paralegal to develop their skills in a niche area of law.
As well as relevant work experience, applicants must have at least a 2:1 at degree level.
- A generous salary based on relevant experience
- Free gym membership
- Contractual bonus scheme
- Access to our pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Applicants must send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (applications without a covering letter will not be considered)