Senior International Business Development Manager
- Anthem Consulting
- City of London
- Excellent + bonus & benefits
- 20 Aug 2021
- 17 Sep 2021
- Job Title
- Marketing/Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior International BD Manager – client facing role in major international law firm, leading on the development of the firm’s network law firm relationships globally.
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture. In this Senior International Business Development Manager role you will be responsible for developing the firm’s relationships with its network law firm partners. Unusually, the role has a client facing sales focus. You will work closely with best friend law firms to establish a unified approach to targeting clients globally.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve:
- Working with internal steering groups for jurisdictions such as Africa, India, Middle East and Lat-Am to develop their business development plans;
- Proactively building relationships with law firms in priority countries globally, where the firm doesn’t have a presence;
- Developing new relationships with potential network firms around the world;
- Analysing which clients should be targeted as part of a joint approach with network law firms;
- Supporting on the development of tracking mechanisms for outbound and inbound referrals to the network across different jurisdictions and practice areas;
- Working with partners to cross-sell; and
- Supporting on bids and proposals.
This role offers the opportunity for hybrid and flexible working and a great working culture.
This role will suit someone with significant business development experience, working in a global professional services environment. Ideally, you will have had some exposure to managing relationships with network or best friend law firms. Some client facing experience or a background in sales would be an advantage.