Senior commercial/ contracts manager (6 month contract)
likely to be approximately 6 month contract and will require good commercial contracts and legal knowledge as an in house counsel or legal contracts manager
Manufacturing and production company servicing the transport and vehicle industries.
- Preparing commercial tenders, supporting negotiations with customers to secure contracts that are financially beneficial for the Group.
- Reviewing and providing guidance during negotiations with suppliers to secure contracts that are financially beneficial to the Group
- Reviewing contractual governance processes, recommending and improving current legal, compliance and commercial processes.
- The lead on negotiating Technical Services Agreements (to group Suppliers) and Contract for Supply of Temporary Workers (Recruitment Agencies).
- Liaising with Group Legal Dept. on contract templates, other forms of agreements and any other applicable questions raised by the UK Group.
- Providing commercial and legal leadership, direction on applicable issues within the UK Group.
- Delivering a positive service, aimed at doing what matters most to customers whilst adhering to group objectives, leading with a positive can-do attitude.
- Championing commercial obligations by providing legal and compliance training to stakeholders
- The production and management of administrative and compliance documents as required in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be experienced in broad commercial contracts, drafting negotiating and amending supplier/ supply chain/ distribution agreements
- GDPR Experience
- Excellent commercial acumen with ability to keep compliance and legal risks to a minimum to ensure the group is protected
- Can be a qualified lawyer, Contracts/commercial manager with legal background
- Excellent day rate
- flexibility to work from home
- Interesting work load