Contract Analyst – French speaking
The French Contract Specialist is primarily responsible for the intake, review, drafting and negotiation of documents and agreements written in English and French in accordance with applicable policies and strategies of Integreon’ s clients.
- Intake, review, negotiate and draft vendor agreements written in English and French such as, but not limited to, Master Service Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Software License Agreements, Statement of Work, Orders and Change Orders, in accordance with the client’s legal playbook
- Answer contract related inquiries and prepare any related agreements
- Research relevant information and contracts to ascertain the facts pertaining to the subject- matter
- Monitor, review and manage the status of certain agreement types
- Prepare and draft legal documents such as contracts and all supporting documents.
- Accurately report and collect legal data as needed
Reports & Admin (15%)
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparation and submission of reports and metrics
- Attend regular Team meetings and operations meeting and client calls as required
- Conduct training on the client’s proprietary databases as needed
- Maintain and support ISO standards through creation and updating of documentation and compliance with all security standards
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating software contracts preferred but not required
- Ability to read and understand highly complex contractual language to identify and flag client risks and suggest mitigation in lieu of client’s playbook
- Excellent analytical, writing, and oral communication skills
- High level of positive attitude (‘Can do’ attitude) and follow problem solving approach
- Target Driven along with an eye for details
- Quick learner and adaptive to any process change in a minimal time period
- Knowledge of MS Office – Word
- Experience working within a CLM system is a plus. If no experience within CLM systems, must have the capacity to pick up new software quickly.
- Logical thinking and good decision-making abilities
- Work independently, self-learning attitude, disciplined, sincere and need less supervision
- Responsible for compliance with ISO standards and other confidentiality
Education and Experience:
- Law Graduate with experience of contract negotiation, administration, reviewing, drafting and management reporting, etc.
Reports To Project Manager (UK)
Location Bristol/London, UK
Integreon is a trusted, global provider of award-winning legal and business solutions to leading law firms, corporations, and professional services firms. Our highly trained, experienced staff of over 3,000 employees globally service a comprehensive range of client needs that require scale and expertise, enabling clients to become more operationally efficient. Integreon works with corporations and law firms who rely on our team’s experience and expertise in documents, administrative and business services. With delivery centres on three continents, Integreon offers multi-lingual, around-the-clock support, as well as onshore, offshore, and onsite delivery of our award-winning services.
If you are exceptional at what you do, we would love to put you to work in an exceptional company in an exceptional position.
We are One. We are On.