Leading international law firm is looking to hire a new Executive Assistant to work for their CEO, COO and Senior Management team to be based in their stunning Cayman Islands office. This firm is offering a very generous and tax free salary to US$100,000 with a relocation package and 1st month accommodation to help you settle in.
This role will report directly to the CEO and duties will include but not limited to:
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate and in accordance with the instructions of any member of the Senior Management Team ("SMT")
• Responding to internal and external telephone enquiries, and ensuring that every call is attended to in a professional and polite manner
• Meeting attendance and preparing first drafts of meeting minutes
• Providing administrative assistance with board meetings, regulatory inspections, audits and self-assessments
• Creating, editing, amending and storing of correspondence and documents in the appropriate electronic file, including the preparation of "blacklined" documents
• Booking meetings and general diary management including co-ordinating travel arrangements
• Assist with co-ordinating internal/external marketing and business development activities on behalf of the SMT
• Undertaking personal training and development activities as required including attendance at internal training sessions
• Supporting other members of the team and working collaboratively with them to complete work to a high standard and meet required deadlines
• Participating in ad hoc projects as and when required
• Carrying out any other duties commensurate with the purpose of the job, including the performance of duties outside normal working hours
Applicants require a minimum of 5 years working at Executive or C-Suite Level and be advanced across MS Office, be strong with copy and audio typing with high-levels of accuracy and be able to offer supreme gatekeeping abilities plus a flexible approach to your work.
This role is to be based in the Cayman Islands office and are ideally looking for applicants who are currently based in the UK with high-level Legal EA, Investment Banking EA or similar experience - this is a lifestyle decision and applicants will need to be prepared to relocate within the next two months, whilst clearing conflicts etc. this role will start remotely.