RTA Qualified Solicitor
A leading national legal services firm based in West Yorkshire is seeking an experienced RTA Solicitor to join their expanding team.
The RTA Solicitor’s responsibilities:
- Handling a caseload of litigated RTA claims.
- Working within a team of experienced and knowledgeable claims professionals
The successful RTA Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- NQ-4 years’ PQE
- Experience handling litigated RTA claims
- Dedication to ensuring quality is upheld
- This role would be ideal for candidates who have concerns regarding job flow in the RTA market post the changes. The firm have a strong plan and healthy work flow
Benefits on offer to the RTA Solicitor:
- Competitive basic salary plus performance related bonus scheme (bonus paid quarterly subject to achieving pre-agreed targets)
- Private healthcare
- Access to interest free travel loans
- Workplace pension scheme
- Perkbox exclusive discount scheme
If this RTA Solicitor role in Huddersfield is of interest to you, apply now.