SENIOR COUNSEL - GLOBAL BUSINESS
Fford & Stone is excited to announce a fantastic opportunity with a world class, industry leading organisation specialising in big-ticket Tech-oriented projects.
To support this growth they now seek to appoint a new Senior Counsel to their Denmark and Nordic operation.
Reporting to the Chief Counsel, the role holder will be the go-to person for commercial legal affairs, project support, corporate matters, competition, employment and dispute resolution to name a few.
The Senior Counsel will be responsible for day to day operational matters in Denmark, plus the wider region in conjunction with the senior team.
For consideration your profile must fit the following criteria:
- Danish or compatible Nordic legal qualification
- 5 PQE or above
- Experience of Software or Construction matters is highly desirable
- Fluent Danish and English is essential. Other Nordic languages will be an advantage
- MNC background coupled with strong technical skills gained with a reputed law firm
- Strong business relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Role will suit a talented, commercially astute lawyer used to operating within a multinational corporate environment.
A competitive package together with excellent career development prospects within this company's international team is available to the successful candidate.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we will be in contact if we can assist you.
Equal Opportunities is important to us, any PQE indicated in this advertisement is a guide only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.