COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR
Highly regarded law firm in Essex seeks a lawyer with commercial litigation expertise on a fixed term contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active solicitor to join a busy team based in Chelmsford. Managing a varied caseload, the successful candidate will utilise their skills and expertise to ensure high levels of client care and service at all times. The assignment will commence in November 2021 until November 2022.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Dispute resolution
- Debt recovery
- Property disputes
- Shareholder’s dispute
- Negotiating settlements
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Contentious probate
- Mediation and arbitration
- Commercial and construction contract negotiations
- Personal injury
- Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE
- Experience in litigation is essential
- Available to commence employment in November 2021.
Our client is a well-respected law firm with over 100 years of success in the industry. They have maintained their traditional values throughout periods of growth and modernisation and continue to attract clients from across the region and beyond. Positioned for further advancements and progression, the firm is situated in a busy town centre location in Essex, which is a short walk from major transport links and has the added benefit of on-site car parking.
- Competitive salary
- Car parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continued training and development
please apply asap!