Legal Counsel - media
LAW Absolute are excited to be working with a Global Media Agency in their search for a Legal Counsel who will be responsible for supporting vendor contracting for North America.
This is a very exciting new opportunity for the Company working closely with the Global General Counsel and one that this person can very much make their own. There is lots of scope for growth!
The work will predominantly comprise of contract drafting and drafting support to the relevant procurement teams. Vendors range from online publishers to data providers to technology companies.
Work will include:
- Negotiating and drafting Technology services agreements and data licences
- Negotiating and drafting vendor terms and conditions for media buying and content projects
- Marking up Service Provider terms and data Processing Schedules.
- Working on ad hoc projects to improve efficiencies or compliance across the business
- Helping to create a high profile of the legal resource throughout the business and encouraging active legal involvement in operational decision-making
- UK Qualified solicitor.
- Confident drafting a variety of agreements.
- Experience working with US-style legal agreements with the ability to make necessary amends to achieve agile business solutions.
- Ability to manage remote working relationships with colleagues in the US.
*Please note this role can be fully remote, but there will be a requirement to come to the London office a few times a month.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.