Sales Operations Compliance Analyst
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst. As a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst, you will contribute to our award winning business.
My Client provide innovative products and services that are radically changing the way organisations finance, manage and use their company vehicles. We are also a key player in the growth of low and zero emission vehicles in the UK.
- Undertaking sample testing on the new business submitted by AL-UK introducing partners to help to ensure their adherence to key regulatory areas that they are expected to follow identifying and feeding back any key issues.
- Developing and implementing a suite of reports to ensure that AL-UK can demonstrate meetings its regulatory oversight obligations. Including tracking of actions required following oversight activity.
- Designing and delivering suitable MI and processes to support Sales Operations activity utilizing relevant data sources.
- Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure that reporting produced by them that is Operational Compliance relevant is consistent and correct.
- Ensuring any identified significant issues or breaches caused by an Introducing Partner are escalated and appropriately managed through to resolution.
- SAF Expert level achieved and maintained.
- Previous experience in a monitoring or analytical role is desirable and as a minimum a demonstrable capability and inclination towards detailed and analytical tasks.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Regulatory knowledge is desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.