Litigation Solicitor/Manager | NQ+ | International Firm | Leeds
A top international firm at the heart of Leeds is seeking a forward thinking Litigation Solicitor to take on a management, coaching and development role. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & THE TEAM
A global law firm who strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed.
The team uses streamlined processes, experienced Paralegals and cutting-edge technology to deliver routine or data/document-heavy legal services quickly, efficiently and with a high degree of transparency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for line Management responsibility for Paralegals in this team, supporting the team to deliver high quality service to clients.
Additionally, you will ensure processes are clearly defined and properly documented, as well as assessing opportunities for process improvements across the team and championing change where appropriate.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor with ambition to nurture and develop and strong, efficient and high performing team.
- You will be at least a newly qualified Solicitor/ FCILEX with sufficient litigation experience
- Able to manage and work well with people at all levels
- Highly organized and methodical
- Clear and effective communicator
- Highly professional, with a dedication to exceeding expectations
- Opportunity to work in an established and steadily growing team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive of business development
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Generous benefits package
If you have a passion for people and project management, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.