Real Estate Solicitor
Junior Commercial Property Solicitor, Newly Qualified Solicitor, or candidates with up to 4 years’ experience please do apply. This is an opportunity to work in Cambridge with one of the region’s leading law firms. On offer is a great career opportunity with an excellent calibre of work.
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: NQ-4 PQE
SALARY: Circa £38,000 - £48,000 dependent on experience
• Top tier Real Estate team seeks a self-motivated Commercial Property Solicitor to handle a varied caseload of commercial property matters.
• You will be responsible for handling a wide range of complex matters.
• The role requires a demonstrable flair for the entire lifecycle of commercial property matters, from support on site assembly to sale.
• You will gain excellent exposure to a varied range of clients, including investment companies, well known national developers, healthcare companies and retail franchises.
• As an innovative and ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor, you will be motivated to excel within a well-regarded Top 200 UK firm.
• You will have demonstrable experience thriving in a challenging environment and handling a range of commercial property matters, most importantly being keen to develop your knowledge and support the growth of the business.
• As a market leading Legal 500 firm, our client is reputed for providing pragmatic, practical and technically sound solutions to a wide range of complex and sensitive matters.
• This firm conduct high value and quality work across a comprehensive range of legal services, exhibiting a wealth of experience in various legal disciplines.
• Our client is fully committed to providing excellent career pathways for talented Solicitors in a supportive and collegiate environment. This is facilitated by a dedicated training programme in which you will benefit from close contact with partners, giving you full support throughout the progression of your career.