A leading US law firm is looking to hire a new HR Assistant to join the team on an initial 12 Month FTC, to provide effective and efficient support to the busy and expanding HR function.
The HR Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate personnel records
- Assisting with the set-up and maintenance of electronic and paper HR files
- Assisting with the recruitment and graduate recruitment processes
- Assisting with the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for all London new starters / leaver
- Supporting the D&I team and London Employee Resource Groups
- Assisting with client secondment processes
- Assisting with benefits administration (health club membership, season ticket loans, PMI, life assurance etc.)
- Manage and action key dates (i.e. contract expiry dates, probationary completion and visa expiry dates)
- Taking ownership of Work Experience students
- Ensuing change in data is processed in all HR systems
- Preparing HR documentation e.g. probation letters, offer paperwork, referencing, salary review letters
- Managing Paralegal On Call Rota
- Managing London HR Inbox for all enquiries
The successful HR Assistant’s skills and experience:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong technical skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
Standard hours are 9:30am to 5:30pm with candidate working three days in the office and two days at home and a salary being flexible dependent upon experience to £36,000.
If you are interested in this HR Assistant role in London, apply now.