Amazon Web Services Enterprise Deal Lead
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced contracts negotiator to support the growing volume of cloud services agreements with large enterprise customers. The AWS Enterprise Deal Lead will support the field sales team in all aspects of putting in place cloud services agreements, from developing internal strategy through negotiation and closing. The successful candidate for this Contracts Manager role will be responsible for leading negotiations, including creating proposals and collaborating with internal stakeholders (such as the legal, finance, security and compliance teams).
The Contracts Manager - AWS Enterprise Deal Lead will need to understand the impact of contract terms, compliance obligations, customer concerns, etc., and be able to explain contract terms to customers and identify ways to meet customers’ needs. The successful candidate for this Contracts Manager role will lead the effort to resolve all customer questions and concerns in contract negotiations, including collaboration with internal stakeholders on specific areas of concern.
The successful candidate for this Contracts Manager role will be an expert in bringing the account teams and the customer to final closure on cloud services agreements, including obtaining required approvals, creating final agreements, and managing their delivery and execution.
The successful candidate for this Contracts Manager role must also be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- 5+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Ability to lead customer-facing negotiations
- Ability to explain standard agreement terms to counter parties and negotiate fallback positions to those terms where appropriate
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to business teams to support the strategy, negotiation and execution of contract agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating technology contracts
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
Apply for this Contracts Manager role based in London by clicking the Apply button now.