My client is a well-known International Tech company who are currently looking for an Associate Legal Counsel to join their Legal team in London on an FTC of 12 months. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Private Practice Associate to make the move to a prestigious in-house role, or an existing In-house Counsel take a new step in their career.
Initially this will be a remote working role, with agile working to be introduced at the beginning of 2022.
- Supporting and the wider team – nationally and internationally
- Providing excellent commercial and regulatory legal advice, with up-to-date information, on products and features from competitors internationally
- Identifying points for improvement and productivity across the business
- Supporting the further team on corporate and M&A transactions.
- Take a key role in business development and expansion, and identifying new capacity for growth opportunities
- 5+ Years PQE
- Experience gained from in-house or private practice within financial services or tech
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Experience in the legal and regulatory issues, especially concerning UK and Europe based companies
- Excellent Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Excellent business and commercial expertise
- Short notice period
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful