Banking Solicitor - 3+ - Manchester City Centre
- Top tier Banking team
- A global team of Banking Solicitors worldwide
- Clients range from Global 1000, Fortune 500 enterprises and leading technology companies
- The team act for all the UK clearing banks and a growing number of other European and investment banks and debt funds
- Opportunity for an ambitious Banking Solicitor to join an expanding team in Manchester- to sit in the structured finance part of the overall banking team
- Work within a team with exceptional experience and great quality work
-The Structured Finance part of the team look at asset based lending, receivables finance, asset finance, asset backed securities, securitisation (private or public), debt capital markets work (bonds) and derivatives. The candidate will also be able to work on other transactions, such as real estate finance, acquisition finance and corporate lending.
- The ideal candidate will have some invoice finance, receivables financing or asset based lending experience, candidates with a general Banking background are also encouraged to apply since knowledge of more general banking / LMA work is essential, and training on the other products can be provided
-Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales 3+
- Strong academic record
- From a strong regional, national or international firm
- Competitive salaries across all levels
- Excellent bonus based on performance
- Company pension, enhanced sick pay
- Range of insurance and season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.