2 days left
- Full Time
An international law firm is seeking an Employment Associate to join their Employment team, based in Manchester. Join a top tier firm with an excellent salary commensurate with experience.
The Employment Associate’s responsibilities will involve:
- Working within an employment team with lawyers across a global network of offices
- Providing contentious and non-contentious employment advice and support to well-known clients, from blue-chip FTSE and Fortune 500 companies to start-ups and owner-managed businesses
- Working as part of a team known for their technical excellence and experience, where you can develop a real insight into working with a range of national and international clients on top quality Respondent work
- Enjoying a varied caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment work across a number of sectors including technology, retail, financial services and utilities
The successful Employment Associate’s skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' PQE with a strong emphasis on Respondent employment work (candidates with more PQE are also encouraged to apply)
- Experience working in a national or international firm known for delivering quality employment advice
- A strong academic background
- A good teamwork ethic
- An excellent understanding of client service and an eagerness to build relationships
Benefits on offer to the Employment Associate:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- An excellent training and development programme
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement within an international firm
If you are interested in this Employment Associate role in Manchester, apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Employment Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly