Construction Solicitor, Manchester City Centre- NQ-4
A leading national law firm is seeking a Construction Solicitor to join its highly regarded construction team in Manchester.
This firm have a great culture and high levels of staff retention. In addition, they have a sensible approach to work life balance and offer very competitive salaries.
The Construction Solicitor’s responsibilities:
- Opportunity to pick up a contentious, non-contentious or mixed caseload
- Varied client base to include funders, employers, contractors, sub-contractors, and consultants
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include sports and leisure
- On the contentious side, work may involve reviewing and analysing claims documentation and assisting with adjudications and litigation
- On the non-contentious side, you will have the opportunity to draft, manage and negotiate a range of contracts, subcontracts, warranties etc
- The work is complex and often of high value, with the team working on multi-million-pound claims
The successful Construction Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- NQ – 4 years’ PQE
- At the NQ level, candidates with a commercial contracts, commercial litigation or professional indemnity seat and a genuine interest in securing a construction role will be considered
- Strong commitment to client care
- The ability to work well in a team
Benefits on offer to the Construction Solicitor:
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Ongoing training
- Lovely firm culture
- Sensible work life balance
If you are interested in this Construction Solicitor role in Manchester, apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.