Expanding international company that owns several private colleges around the world that specialize in tertiary and specialised education colleges that prepare students for various professions.
This company's goal is to provide accessible education and qualifications which are practical, vocational and industry-relevant. They have a deep global presence, with campuses in Europe, Asia and North America.
Main Function of Job:
* Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, such as platform agreements, licences, terms & conditions, SLAs, partnership agreements with universities, representative agreements, etc.
* Working directly with the sales operations, marketing and procurement teams.
* Managing and supervising junior associates and trainees
* Ensuring that all agreements are commercially and legally sound and in line with head office requirements.
Ideal candidate must have:
* Excellent academics and good training from a City firm or a nationally recognised firm
* Solid commercial experience
* Multitasking skills
* Able to adapt and work flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Be a pro-active, robust, client-facing and entrepreneurial team player
* Able to communicate clearly and explain often complex legal issues in plain English
* Comfortable working alongside other senior lawyers on complex matters or running their own matters independently
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.