NQ Planning Lawyer
3 days left
- Full Time
NQ Planning Lawyer – Permanent Role – Full Time – South-East England – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for newly qualified Planning Lawyer to join their busy department.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The annual salary for this position is between £40,000 and £50,000, dependant on experience
- Drafting s106 agreements
- Providing planning advice
- Attending and advising at planning committees
- Newly qualified lawyer
- Qualified solicitor / barrister or Qualified Legal Executive
- Hybrid working, requiring office presence 1-2 days per week
- Attend committee meetings in person
- Must be willing to learn planning law and have an interest in the Town and Country Planning Act
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on , alternatively email .
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Apply for NQ Planning Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly