Construction Solicitor Cambridge
Construction Solicitor NQ-5PQE Cambridge
Exciting new Construction role with a Tier 1 full service national practice based at its Cambridge office.
The firm acts for many of the biggest household names in real estate, including some of the country's largest housebuilders, commercial developers and construction firms.
Will entail handling a range of construction law matters including:
· Preparation and negotiation of construction documentation
· Building contracts
· Collateral warranties
· Security bonds and guarantees
· A strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn
· Experience gained from a comparable team
· A commitment to business development and client relationship management
What's On Offer
· Competitive salary
· Flexible working
· Friendly, well established and forward-thinking department
If you're a Construction Solicitor and would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor role based in Cambridge please contact Himpal Bains at or apply direct.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.