Private Client Solicitor 3-5+ PQE - Worcestershire
Leading West Midlands firm has a new opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to be based in either their Worcestershire office.
You will have a background in private client and knowledge and experience of:
- All aspects of estate administration including high value estates and taxable estates;
- Drafting standard and complex wills;
- Court of Protection applications;
- Deeds of Variation;
- Powers of Attorney;
- Establishing, administering and terminating trusts and settlements;
- Inheritance Tax; and
- Trust and Estate Taxation.
An interest background in marketing and business development is an advantage and you will be able to demonstrate good client care and communication skills.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.