Professional Support Lawyer (Part-time)
Commercial Professional Support Lawyer- Part Time
Fantastic opportunity for a 6PQE Commercial Lawyer to join this leading national practice as a Professional Support Lawyer.
This is an innovative, progressive team and you will have every opportunity to add value and develop your skill set.
Whilst there may be scope to support in activities such as Business Development and Legal Training, the core responsibilities for this role will be:
· Know How: to support the development of the internal intranet site including knowledge bank
· Precedents: To support the production of a new and maintaining commercial precedents and know how notes
· Library: to support the maintenance and development of both the online and hard copy library and other reference materials as required
· To deal with and respond to ad hoc enquiries received from across the Practice Group and across the firm
· Research: to support the Commercial Group by being able to answer/respond to specific legal queries on client matters, ranging from straightforward questions through to larger more complicated research tasks
· Experienced commercial lawyer
· Ideally 6PQE+
· Sound technical knowledge and an enthusiastic approach to service excellence.
What's On Offer
· Market leading salary
· Flexible and remote working
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Excellent culture
· Part time hours
If you're interested in this Commercial Professional Support Lawyer role please contact Himpal Bains or apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.