Employment Solicitor - Manchester
· Employment Solicitor in a boutique firm specialising exclusively in Employment matters.
· Providing practical, forward thinking advice to business clients to help them optimise their Employment and HR arrangements/processes and achieve their business objectives whilst remaining complaint with UK Employment Legislation.
· You will be expected to advise personal clients on a range of Employment Law matters including Settlement Agreements.
· You will be expected to take an active role in the continuing growth and development of the department, actively seeking new business opportunities and attending networking events.
· Inclusive culture
· This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join a highly regarded firm & further their career under the supervision of numerous senior Employment Solicitors.
· Competitive salary
· Remote working available
· Commercially minded Employment Solicitor able to work independently
· Good varied employment experience
· Experience working within a reputable employment team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.