Family Solicitor 2+ PQE - West Midlands / Staffs
Fantastic opportunity exists for a Family Solicitor to join this West Midlands firm.
The firm are highly regarded and have a number of offices throughout the West Midlands and Staffordshire. You will be responsible for a busy caseload including:
- Divorce, dissolution of Civil Partnerships and separation
- Financial and property disputes
- Disputes concerning children (residence, contact, parental responsibility)
- Co-habitation agreements
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Child Arrangements Orders
The work on offer is all privately funded and you must be comfortable running your own caseload and assisting more senior members of the team with complex matters.
You will be able to demonstrate an interest in marketing and business development and be able to work independently and as part of a wider team.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.