Contracts Lead (Magic Circle Firm)
Your new company
We are delighted to be supporting our client, a Global Magic Circle law firm, in their search for a candidate with Commercial contracts experience to join a fast-paced and fast-growing part of their contracts business in Belfast.
This is an exciting part of our clients business that provides a high-end legal service to their stellar clients and emerging demands from the best lawyers for new ways to progress their careers. They're leading the way in introducing real change and opportunity for lawyers, law firms and clients alike.
This is a dynamic, autonomous growth business within one of the world's leading law firms - and globally, they have over 300 legal consultants and currently, operate from 6 locations.
Your new role
The Global Contracts Lead will support the Senior Commercials and Operations manager in the administration of all contractual arrangements across the 6 markets. This will include:
- Managing the contractual lifecycle;
- Leading on preparation and amendment of all client and consultant contracts and its sign off and filing process;
- Managing formal communications with clients and consultants;
- Ensuring the contracts status trackers are up to date;
- Assisting on contract renewals and other legal operations related projects;
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure the information required on contracts are identified, and to ensure the information on the CRM system is accurate;
- Assisting with stand up of new market contract requirements to support Global growth agenda
- Day to day legal admin support to the contracts and operations team
What you'll need to succeed
This position will best suit someone with:
- Previous experience with contract management, who is able to display good judgement and spot errors, looking for their next move;
- Strong communication skills, confidence and collaborative attitude, self-organising, pragmatic and adaptable, with high attention to detail;
- High levels of literacy and competency with Word, Excel and contract management technologies;
- Prior experience with growth businesses, particularly in professional or financial services, and / or who has experience of dealing direct with clients and third parties, as well as across large, client centric organisations.
- Someone who has the ability to manage tasks and small projects with limited supervision; and
- Enthusiasm for being part of a growth Global business, motivated to contribute on different fronts and to grasp opportunities as they arise.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available plus a competitive salary and market package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.