3 days left
- Full Time
Litigation Solicitor – Home Working
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join a globally recognised, top tier firm in their Manchester-based Financial Services department.
You will join the firm on an initial 12-month fixed term contract with the potential for the contract to be extended or turn permanent.
As part of the highly reputable financial services department, the Litigation Solicitor will:
- Manage litigated PPI files
- Supervise a team of Paralegals-Home working
The successful Litigation Solicitor’s skills and experience
- 4+ years’ PQE
- Strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1 LLB
- You will have up to date knowledge of the civil procedure rules
- Recent experience handling litigated files
- Ideally you will have experience handling litigated PPI matters however, candidates from all litigation backgrounds will be considered
- Previous experience managing or supervising would be beneficial
If you are interested in this Litigation Solicitor role in Manchester, apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly