4 days left
- Full Time
HEALTHCARE REGULATORY SOLICITOR
Regulatory Solicitor sought for new role within law firm focussed in advising clients in the Health and Care sector.
- The firm are a market leading practice focussed on providing legal services to clients across health and social care, education, charity and the social enterprise sectors
- Based central Manchester
- Their highly rated Regulatory team advise and act on behalf of health and social care organisations, medical defence organisations and their members and individuals in criminal, coronial, regulatory (in particular GMC/MPTS) investigations and proceedings and related civil proceedings involving all aspects of healthcare and clinical practice
- This opportunity will enable the successful applicant to develop skills in this varied, challenging and high-profile area of law
- The firm are ideally looking to appoint a junior Solicitor from NQ to 2PQE.
- Regulatory experience and training gained with a well-regarded firm, ideally with some experience gained in the healthcare sector, although that’s not essential.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Competitive salary and package depending on previous experience.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Regulatory Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly