Real Estate Paralegal
4 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Paralegal Paralegal job in real estate team- Bristol/remote
Your new firm
This international and leading law firm are looking for a paralegal to join their real estate team in their Bristol office. This ever-growing firm have an impressive reputation, having been ranked Legal 500 UK 2021, received Law Society Excellence Awards in 2020, and with top tier rankings for 37 of its practice areas. This incredible opportunity will allow you to expand your legal experience amongst true market leaders.
Your new role
Within this role, you will be a part of the national paralegal team, supporting the real estate department across the UK, covering work in planning and environmental, development, investment, asset management, funding, construction, landlord and tenant and dispute resolution. You will be responsible for:
- Drafting of legal documents including leases, transfers, deeds and licences.
- Provide support to fee earners on a varied caseload, with an appropriate level of supervision. This may include reporting on title, reviewing legal documents and preparing client reports
- Taking instructions and advising the clients as to progress
- Liaising and negotiation with solicitors on a daily basis
- Preparing SDLT and Land Registry applications
- Arranging for the execution of documents
- Managing own caseload of matters from file opening and receipt of instructions to matter completion, billing, and file closure
What you'll need to succeed
You must be organised, have excellent attention to detail, be IT literate, and have outstanding communication skills. You also need to be able to build rapport with clients as they are the central focus to this firm. Ideally you will have paralegal/legal assistant experience in commercial property.
What you'll get in return
This incredible opportunity allows you to progress your legal career within a highly renowned and supportive law firm. You will also receive a competitive salary as well as other bonuses and the chance to liaise and network with top lawyers.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this position click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role, please contact Rachel Trew in complete confidence at Hays. We would expect a lawyer with the given PQE to have gained the level of experience required, but this does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
Apply for Real Estate Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly