Real Estate Solicitor
7 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor | National Firm | 1+ PQE | York
This popular national firm is seeking a Real Estate lawyer to bolster their team in York due to continual growth. This role is offered full time on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
A strong national firm who are very proud of their friendly and supportive culture that promotes a good work/life balance.
The team works across multiple offices collaboratively to deliver a high quality service to clients. The team work together towards a team target, allowing members to play to their strengths, develop and grow their skills.
The successful candidate will service clients in relation to a full spectrum of commercial property matters, including, but not limited to:
- Landlord and tenant including drafting and negotiating leasehold documentation to include leases (head leases, underleases, reversionary leases)
- Licences (licence to underlet, licence to alter, licence to assign) and also deeds of variation
- Investment sales and purchases including reporting on title, raising enquiries, drafting and negotiating contract documentation and dealing with all post completion requirements
- Acting on behalf of lenders (whether by way of joint representation or otherwise) on secured lending work
The ideal candidate will have experience acting and advising in relation to the full spectrum of commercial property work, as well as:
- solid academics and commercial acumen
- a real team player with strong communication skills
- attention to detail
- strong technical ability
- A highly competitive salary and a recently enhanced benefits package
- A fantastic company culture including a firm wide dress down policy
- Great opportunities for flexible working
- Great opportunity for support, development and progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly