Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client are a modern and extremely progressive top tier, Legal 500 law firm that is supportive and takes great pride in developing the lawyers that join them.
They have grown substantially over the last 10 years to a turnover of £8m and over 40 fee earners and are now a Top 200 UK Law firm with a strong business plan of further future growth and development, aiming to double in size in the next five years.
State of the art systems, an open door culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a solicitor with broad Commercial Real estate experience and a hunger to be part of something very special indeed.
You will be able to demonstrate a broad background of all aspects of landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals, overage and option agreements and finance and lending.
This is an opportunity to work alongside an extremely easy going Partner and get involved in deals such
• Assisting a leading regional university with the dismantling of a complex tax scheme involving an intricate property structure.
• Acting for a number of large regional charities with commercial property and retail portfolios including two hospices.
• Advising in relation to an overage provision of a technology park valued in excess of £20m.
• Dealing with the sale of a residential development site marketed for over £2.5m.
• Dealing with the purchase of a commercial site worth in excess of £4m.
• Representing the landlord in negotiating the lease of a commercial site of over 40,000 sq ft, at a rent of £285K per annum.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly