Technical Support Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
Leading US law firm is looking to hire a new Support Technician to provide support to the London and EMEA region, this role is paying between £50-55,000.
In this position you will report and work directly with the Manager in a team of two, with duties including:
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve all computer software and hardware problems; these include, but are not limited to, MS Office, MS Outlook, iManage, internet access, remote connectivity, and printing.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support, desk side training, and customer service for all Information Technology related issues.
- Provide mobile device support to include setup of mobile devices (iOS, Android) connected to the firm’s mobile device management and remote authentication applications.
- Provide and recommend software/hardware specific solutions for incidents or requests.
- Isolate recurring technical issues to proactively address customer problems.
- Open, review, resolve, and close group-assigned support tickets according to SLAs. Track all requests for service and support in the incident tracking software.
- Prevent loss of customer functionality with regular maintenance on workstations prior to deployment and re-imaging.
- Maintain firm desktop and laptops imaging process, which includes data backup and configurations for new and existing users.
- Create, maintain, and update IT equipment in the Configuration Management environment that includes asset tags, updates to customer associations, and off-site movement of firm issued hardware including phones, tablets and mobile devices.
- Responsible for participating in all on-going training deemed necessary by Technical Support Supervisor.
- Create and maintain in-house team documentation; these include but are not limited to, setup checklists, equipment summaries, and documentation for the IS Documentation Library.
- Ability to maintain asset register documentation
- Ensure customer satisfaction by reviewing and performing follow-up communications on resolved tickets.
- Provide weekend and after-hours on-call support as required by the position.
- Responsible for new setups/terms equipment that includes relocation of employee equipment as required.
- Provide basic new hire IS training.
- Assist with computer deployment and equipment relocation. Monitor IS terminations and return equipment. Prepare end of life equipment for donation/disposal.
- Provide technical assistance as required for Information Services projects and rollouts.
- Oversee daily audio visual and video conference room support for internal, external, and client meetings.
- Complete post network downtime system testing.
- Assist with office set-ups and moves within the office
- Ability to travel regularly to offices as required, sometimes with short notice. Must be available after business hours as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technical Support Supervisor.
Applicants require previous IT Technician experience from within a law firm, preferably a minimum of 5 years where you have had exposure of troubleshooting both hardware and software plus are highly skilled at offering remote and office support. Additionally a positive, friendly and time efficient customer service approach is key where you are able to work with stakeholders at all levels with the same level of integrity, delivery and consideration.
Apply for Technical Support Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly