FAMILY SOLICITOR - CARDIFF
A highly successful law firm are currently looking for a Solicitor to join their Family Department.
Being ranked in the top tiers in both Chambers UK Guide and the Legal 500 for Family, this law firm provide an amazing opportunity to grow your career and challenge yourself.
- You can expect to handle a mixed range of work to include primarily financial remedy proceedings and children private law proceedings.
- Also to include pre-nuptial arrangements, cohabitation agreements, divorce and civil partnership, injunctions, separation agreements and TOLATA.
TO BE CONSIDERED
- You will have upwards of 2 years PQE and be able to take on your own caseload of matters with minimal supervision.
- You will be able to demonstrate how well organised you are, have excellent time management skills and be able to demonstrate a real drive to succeed and motivation.
- You wouldn't be expected to do final hearings but some advocacy experience, for first hearings etc might be useful.
- You can expect to find a close knit team who handle privately funded work only and a competitive salary package available based on your previous experience.
Applications from relocators will be considered however you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Cardiff area. Flexible working is available but you would be expected to be in the office 3 days per week.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please contact Stephen Hunt, Senior Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly