Family Legal Secretary/Receptionist
4 days left
- Full Time
Family Legal Secretary Opportunity - Leicester
Our client, a highly reputable regional Firm is expanding its Legal Secretarial Team and are recruiting experienced secretaries to work in their Leicester city centre office.
Prior experience of working within a legal firm is desirable, in particular within a Family environment.
Successful applicants will be assisting the family fee earners and will be responsible for:
* Audio and copy typing
* Ensuring documents are correctly filed, both electronically and hard copy
* Having direct contact with the firm's clients
* Dealing with straightforward legal documents when required
* Copying and preparing mail and disclosures for dispatch
* Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries
To be considered for the role you will have:
* A Good speed and accuracy when typing
* Knowledge of word processing systems
* Experience of working independently and as part of a team
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Knowledge of legal terminology
If you would like to be considered for the role of Family legal secretary, please forward a copy of your most recent CV or call.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Family Legal Secretary/Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly