Office Assistant at Oxford Law Firm
Office Assistant at Oxford Law Firm - c£20,000 start ASAP
Our client, a mid-sized law firm based in London and Oxford, are currently looking for a Junior Administrator/Office Assistant to join their team in the Oxford office. They don’t need you to have worked in a law firm, but they are looking for someone with at least 6 months experience working in a busy, commercial office.
The role will be based in their Oxford office, about a minutes’ walk from the train station in the heart of the City, so you will need to be able to commute to them easily to be considered.
Duties will be varied, but full training will be given, and will include;
• Photocopying, printing, scanning and dealing with Court documents
• Distributing post internally and externally
• Preparing meeting rooms for events, meetings, lunches etc. including working with IT to make sure all the video conferencing and other equipment works
• Helping to book travel and couriers
• Archiving and filing legal documents correctly
• General administration duties
• Supporting the PA in the team
• Keeping the stationery supplies stocked
What they are looking for is a bright, confident college leaver (A’Levels, Business Administration Diploma or similar and good grades at GCSE English and Maths) with genuine drive and the desire to work hard and learn in a role like this.
They will need you to be able to follow instructions but also work on your own initiative as part of a busy, friendly team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career in a busy office environment, in a role like this rather than being suitable for a law graduate looking for a foot in the door.
For more information or to be considered please send your CV and a brief cover letter describing why you are interested to John Bruce ASAP.
Apply for Office Assistant at Oxford Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly