Residential Property Solicitor
A leading international law firm with a London property team handling matters for clients buying and selling family homes, city pied-à-terres, country estates and cottages, clients with international property interests, landed estate owners, residential developers, and both individual and commercial investors building up residential real estate portfolios.
The role will cover a mixed caseload involving all aspects of residential and landed estates property work.
The successful candidate will have a passion for the property market and must be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of all elements of property law.
This is the perfect opportunity for the right Private Property Associate to develop their career within a thriving department.
- Admitted England & Wales (NQ-1PQE ideally)
- Experience in residential conveyancing
- Interest in and an understanding of land and agricultural estates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
- An enthusiastic and engaged attitude with excellent people skills and a good, clear communication style
- A willingness to take responsibility and form strong working relationships across all areas of the practice
- Excellent technical ability, solid drafting skills and strong research skills
- Ability to communicate and handle client contact (both internal and external) from the outset
- A commercial and pragmatic outlook
- Strong IT skills (e. Word & Excel)
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.