Finance & Operations Assistant
Our leading international law firm client is currently looking for a Finance & Operations Assistant to join them on a permanent basis in their London office, the main focus for the role will be to support the Regional Finance Manager and Office Manager with accounting functions, client billing and office administration. The core hours for this role will be 9.30am - 5.30pm and the salary for this role will be flexible depending on the candidates experience.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain Vendors in the database
- Process invoices
- Make payments by cheque/direct debit/BACS and process transactions in AdEx
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Process client bills in AdEx
- Process employee bills (for personal disbursements), distribute to employees and ensure collection
- Assist with any requests for information as required from staff and auditors
- Transfer funds between bank accounts as necessary
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
Candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience within a Accounts/Administrative role in a professional services or law firm environment, the must also have strong IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Do you have prior experience in a Accounts/Administrative role in a professional services/law firm environment?
Do you have strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products?
Have you uploaded your CV in an MS Word format no a PDF?
Apply for Finance & Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly