5 days left
- Full Time
NQ+ PQE Residential Conveyancer, East Midlands £40,000 to £45,000 (DOE). Great opportunity for the a solicitor to join a highly respected and well established law firm. In addition to a competitive salary they also offer a generous benefits package and bonus scheme, plus flexible working.
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING LAWYER:
To be considered for this position you must have some experience in handling and dealing with a variety of residential property transactions, including leasehold matters and must have a thorough working knowledge of conveyancing practice and procedures. You will also be used to working with an IT case management system and will have experience in managing and supporting a small and well-established residential property team, with the ability to work on your own with minimum supervision. The position would suit someone who is highly organised, efficient and proactive, committed to meeting deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure. Excellent all round communication skills providing good customer service and attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to work on and manage a caseload of Residential Property matters from start to finish with little supervision
• Ability to take responsibility and use initiative to fulfil role
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Excellent team player and willingness to provide support and assistance to other team members as and when required
• Highly organised, careful, conscientious approach
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Able to manage competing priorities in order to complete tasks and meet deadline.
With a strong presence within the property sector, this opportunity offers the successful Conveyancer a superb platform to really develop their career with a challenging and varied caseload. Outstanding firm, outstanding role!
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly