Finance Paralegal at Top US Firm
6 days left
- Full Time
LAW Absolute is currently working with a Top US law firm in the city who are looking for a finance paralegal to join their market leading Corporate and Finance group on a 6 -12 month contract.
- Good eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Professional in conduct and appearance.
- Punctual at all times.
- The ability to work overtime when required.
- A keen interest in the oil and gas industry, and some knowledge of the French language would be desirable given the firm’s focus on this industry in Africa.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Finance Paralegal at Top US Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly