An exciting opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal to work in house for one of the leading household names in Berkshire.
This requires experience of all searches and land registry portals.
Your duties will include:
• Supporting the in-house legal team on acquisitions, sales and asset management matters.
• Supervising and managing external counsel.
• Assisting on due diligence.
• Collating KYC documentation.
• Driving acquisition deals and handling all internal procedures and requirements to complete real estate transactions.
• Drafting documents for each transaction as needed.
• Coordinating with vendors for reports and liaising and coordinating with vendors to finalize the reports.
Experience in Real Estate from a recognised Private Practice is required
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly