Legal Counsel - Part Time role! 4 Days a week.
1 day left
- Full Time
Legal Counsel to join the team to advise the business on commercial contracts and general commercial matters. You'll form part of a dynamic, ambitious and welcoming legal team.
A global well-known business with an experienced and long standing legal team.
- Provide expert advice on commercial and contractual issues across the business, helping the business navigate complex legal issues
- Negotiate and advise stakeholders on the terms of commercial contracts - including master services agreements, manufacturing supply agreements, software licences and statements of work
- Support tender processes
- Assist the business to resolve contract disputes with suppliers
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in the business, procurement, and the legal teams
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to provide commercial and contractual legal support on important projects
- Help to deliver relevant legal training programmes;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of developments in relevant areas of law and contribute to the Legal team's sharing of know-how
- Help to maintain template documents and create appropriate guidance notes.
- At least 2 years' post-qualification experience in a commercial contracts role
- A solid background in contract law and an ability to apply that knowledge in a pragmatic way
- Strong drafting skills and extensive experience of contract negotiation
- Commercial awareness and the ability to actively contribute to key business decisions
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- An understanding of the role of a legal team in a large business
- The ability to work autonomously, with limited supervision, in an exciting, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment
- The confidence and gravitas to challenge decisions and actions when required.
A competitive salary and benefits package and the genuine chance to develop your legal career.