Legal Counsel Alternative Funds & IMAs
Legal Counsel Alternative Funds & IMAs Leading Investment Manager London : Irish / Luxembourg Domiciled Funds
London Based with Flexible working
- Advisory, fund/product structuring, drafting and negotiating fund documentation, investment management / investment advisory agreements and related documentation, regulatory work and supporting the company’s strategic projects.
- Experience and knowledge across various fund jurisdictions (specifically UK, Luxembourg, Ireland) and common fund structures (e.g. SICAVs, ICAVs, OEICs, SIFs, s110s, LPs) and the relevant regulatory framework applicable to asset managers (including AIFMD, UCITs, MiFID, EMIR, SFTR and SFDR)
- An understanding of fund structures and fund documentation, able to support the business in the development and execution of new product
- Drafting experience to include drafting and negotiating IMAs, advisory agreements, fund documents, AIFM agreements, custody and depositary agreements, side letters and term sheets
- Capable of acting as business partner to investment and product teams