CONSTRUCTION SOLICITOR | 0-2+ PQE | NEWCASTLE | TOP TIER FIRM
- Top tier commercial firm in Newcastle
- Leading Construction Engineering and Projects Team
- Broad cross sector client base
- You will be acting for the full range of clients involved in the construction process, owners/occupiers, their investors and funders, developers, contractors, consultants and subcontractors
- You will be advising clients on all stages of the process from construction, engineering and infrastructure projects, from project inception, through the procurement and tender stages, contract completion and beyond
- Another important aspect of your role will involve assisting other teams across the firm on their transactions involving construction, from procurement, real estate, commercial and corporate to due diligence and contract drafting
- The ideal candidate will have some construction law experience (ideally with a non-contentious focus) either as a paralegal, trainee solicitor or qualified solicitor
- You will ideally have experience in drafting and negotiating professional appointments, collateral warranties and some experience of preparing building contracts and a general understanding of key contract forms (e JCT, NEC etc).
- This is a genuine opportunity for progression, with supervision and guidance on offer from the best in the region
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Agile working - so candidates welcome to apply from inside and outside of the North East
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly