Corporate M&A Lawyer
6 days left
- Full Time
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring Corporate M&A Lawyers to join us with:
- Good academic credentials and post-qualification experience.
- 4+ years of substantive M&A experience, including experience representing investment banks and corporates in public company M&A transactions.
- In-house legal experience is preferred (directly, or as a secondee) but is not essential.
- Strong commercial understanding, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, flotations, takeovers, buy-ins, buyouts, joint ventures and private equity/fund investments.
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of corporate contracts, including share purchase agreements, ancillary documents, disclosure letters, engagement letters, confidentiality agreements, offering memoranda, shareholders agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- Providing guidance and support on various corporate policies and corporate governance matters.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.