My client is a well-renowned and prestigious International firm, who are looking to expand their brilliant Construction Team. They are looking for a talented Junior Associate who is looking for their next challenge and be part of an award-winning and vibrant firm. The firm is also offering complete flexibility, whether you want to work from home, in the office, or a mix of the two.
- Manage own caseload involving all aspects of engineering, building, and construction matters
- Experience in handling complex matters across a variety of different clients across the construction industry
- Liaising with other members of the team, and supporting senior associates
- Undertake business development, networking, and marketing
- NQ-2 years PQE
- Qualified Solicitor within England and Wales
- Previous experience within a city law firm, on contentious and non-contentious matters
- Able to effectively work from home
- Excellent written and oral communication
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Construction Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly