Debt Finance Lawyer - London OR Dubai
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global organisation that owns a number of well-known and successful brands in the UK and internationally.
Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now keen to hire an experienced corporate/commercial lawyer to join them working closely with the general counsel.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with general debt finance and commercial matters (e. negotiating debt finance documentation (facility agreements, ICAs and security) and supporting the business on amendments and waivers/ongoing compliance etc).
- Drafting and reviewing precedent documentation.
- Carrying out research on legal issues and providing support on regulatory/legal developments and providing assistance throughout where needed.
- Working autonomously where appropriate, working closely with the business lines, whether within one of group's companies, its banks, or within the business generally.
- Liaising with external counsel and members of the legal team generally.
- Performing such other duties as requested and assisting the legal team in their day-to-day roles.
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Qualified solicitor with corporate/commercial experience
- Ideally Magic Circle training and qualification experience
- Solid Debt Finance (Borrower) experience
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong negotiating skills
For a confidential chat about this or other roles he is handling please contact Matt Pollard in the Jameson Legal London office.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Debt Finance Lawyer - London OR Dubai
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly