In House Counsel
7 days left
- Full Time
In House Lawyer
In House - Head of Bank Legal - Regulatory Lawyer -10+ pqe – London
Our client is a FTSE 250 conglomerate within the financial services sector.
They seek a Senior Consumer Credit /Regulatory Lawyer to advise on legal risk across the Group and its various product offerings to consumer and corporate borrowers in the UK. Reporting to the GC, you will join a dynamic legal team and will be given a high level of responsibility and senior stakeholder exposure whilst taking the lead on consumer credit and related regulatory advice and being involved in the Management Committee.
The role’s responsibilities will include
- providing specialist advice focused on Consumer Credit (CCA, CONC and Consumer Rights Act) and related consumer regulatory matters;
- ensuring that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to;
- reviewing, drafting and advising on customer documentation as well as advising and helping to manage associated disputes;
- advising on regulatory compliance, enforceability and affordability;
- advising on bespoke finance and other commercial transactions working closely with business teams and external consumer credit counsel;
- coordination with Compliance, Risk and Governance to ensure a joined-up approach;
- balancing legal risks, costs and providing an insight into potential legal problems alongside horizon scanning and forecast.
The role offers a competitive salary package and a flexible working environment and the opportunity to wfh part time.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please click APPLY and attach your cv if you have one and/or contact KAREN GLASS for a confidential discussion about this role and any others
Marsden is an experienced global recruitment consultancy with a personal touch, extensive industry experience and an understanding of the significance of managing your career.
All applications will be reviewed and a consultant will be in touch if we can assist you. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.