Senior HR Assistant - (Law Firm)
The Client - is a renowned International Law Firm.
You must have experience within the Legal industry - this is to support Partners.
They are looking for a Senior HR Assistant to join the team in their London office. This firm prides itself on supporting internal progression.
The Role - is based in London with some flexibility of home working. As the Senior HR Assistant you will be joining team of 6 that look after the partner population at the firm.
You will work alongside the Partner HR team, with the objective to provide advice, guidance and support to over 300+ partners and future partners in all aspects of people management.
Typical tasks will include:
- Maintaining partners profiles in the HR systems
- Drafting all partner joiner paperwork including offer letters, terms of employment, partner affiliate agreements, LLP deeds, and the collation and posting out of all offer packs.
- Proactively manage the partner on-boarding process, making sure checklists are completed and the necessary stakeholders in the firm are informed of the new joiner in a timely manner. This includes liaising closely with the Risk & Compliance team to ensure all SRA approvals are completed before a new partner joins
- Planning induction schedules for new partner joiners, and any visits to London. This includes maintaining a checklist of all induction/integration meetings attended for each new joiner
- Managing all partner data within People Portal and other Partner HR databases - this includes inputting new joiners, processing leavers, and making monthly audits to check all data is correct in order to be used for reporting and analysis purposes
- Creating and running reports from the HR database to provide useful and timely analytics to the team and the wider business
- Maintaining the Partner HR intranet pages.
You - will have previous HR experience and be able to demonstrate you can work with Senior Stakeholders and build good relationships.
You must have experience within the legal industry.
You will also need to:
- have professional and confident drafting skills
- have extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word 2010, Excel and PowerPoint
- have excellent organisational skills
- have the ability to develop relationships across a number of different cultures and time zones
- be flexible and have a good approach to problem solving and determination to succeed